• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Movie Not Loaded - Flash Player 32.0.0.465

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Google Sites website where I post games with Flash. Since the end of life is in a couple weeks, I started putting HTML Games. There's this one particular game I want to add, called Milk Quest. When I get it set up, I enable flash and I am met with a white screen. When right clicking, there's 3 boxes: Movie not loaded, Check for updates, and About Flash Player. I use the same exact method to add other flash games, and they work. Any help with this issue is highly appreciated.

System info: (I have an HP Chromebook 11 G6 EE)

Google Chrome87.0.4280.109 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision04469fd2154e3506101aac1bf7f9d2565cfc74ae-refs/branch-heads/4280@{#1852}
Platform13505.73.0 (Official Build) stable-channel octopus
Firmware VersionGoogle_Meep.11297.75.0
ARC7017315
JavaScriptV8 8.7.220.29
Flash32.0.0.465
TOPICS
Error , Product issue , SWF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

That works, it's my site that has the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe doesn't make games, Google sites or HP Chromebooks, I don't think you'll find an answer here.  Sorry. 

I suggest you ask whoever developed the game why it doesn't work for you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not enough information here to guess about it.  You'd need to install a Flash Debugger variant to see what error is getting thrown, and then go about resolving that error.  It's entirely dependent on how the game is built. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't download a Flash Debugger, Can I have instructions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To avoid confusion yes I know you said you enabled flash. Fact is the thing bricked itself. To test if your flash is really enabled you can try loading this game that I know still works. https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/run

For more info on things about flash archives and flash player substitutes I wrote an article here a few days ago called Flash Is Forever - It will Survive Past 2020 - Here is how!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the game "Run" works and every other flash game on your site can work right now I can only think of two things.

1) There is something wrong with the flash file itself. What you are trying to load is a broken swf or was never actually the game you were trying to get (sometimes people save a random swf instead of the game.)

Check if the swf works at all by downloading from here. https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

A version that says Projector Content Debugger I think is what you need. Load it and open your game with it. If you get the game to open I think that should mean the file is perfect.

2) Alternatively the issue is incompatability with the game and what is being used to play it. This I really cant help. If you tell me the site (something I would be happy to know anyway) I can check if it loads for me. If it doesnt we know its the fault of the site. Otherwise its your computer / browser.

If the file is perfect and the issue is the site you will need a different tool to play it. You can make the game a downloadable link and direct people to obtain a standalone SWF Player. (The thing I had you get.) Not sure how long that particular link will remain or if adobe has placed a kill switch into the program that will eventually brick it. There are however many independant SWF / Flash Players out there for all kinds of devices.

I see a working version of the game here.  http://www.begamer.com/flash-game/22769/milk-quest/ 

Please consider using this to archive SWFs. https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works, it's my site that has the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The script for the game seems to be Action Script one and two. I suggest you try finding something like SuperNova SWF Enabler, Ruffle.rs, Waflash, Apache Royale, or CheerpX to play it. Ruffle.rs has a discord where I suspect you can get lots more help than I can provide.

Sorry I couldnt help more. I wish you luck and if you dont mind please send me a url of your site so I can play on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's alright.

Link to the URL: [bad link removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Link was removed. Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me again. I know I just sent you a big comment. Sorry. I just checked. The one that just says Projector is said to run much faster as a player since its not doing extra things. No timebomb in it either as of my writing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@R0BL0XIAN  Its not loading because flash disabled itself. It did that for a lot of people long before its EOL date. You need to find a substitute to play your flash files with. Lots of them are out there. A commonly used one is Ruffle.rs. Its buggy at the moment but it has lots of attention and a desire to improve. Ive seen SuperNova SWF Enabler work for me on chrome. Again most of these things are a work in progress.

The substitutes being worked on emulate a flash player but play things as if they were Html5 or webassembly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines