• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mozzila Flash player Standalone installer

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create an APP-V package of Mozilla Firefox 60.0.2 with Flash player current version.  I am having problems finding the standalone installers.  Going to Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions  is not an option.  The Sequencer is a Windows 2008 R2 server which is blocking the download.  I have placed exceptions for Adobe's website and turned off security but I still can't download the software.  Why is it so hard to download a standalone copy of free software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It sounds like you're creating the APP-V package to deploy Flash Player within your organization.  If so, you'll need to obtain a distribution license (free for the vast majority of users).  If this is the case, please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to submit the distribution license request.  The majority of requests are approved fairly quickly, but can take up to 2-3 business days to receive a reply.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Did that last week on Monday.  I got no reply or email from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please private message me the Adobe ID / email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

In the interim, also check your spam filters and/or perimeter email scanner quarantine folder (if in use).  The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and contains an encrypted PDF file, which is sometimes blocked by spam filters and/or perimeter email scanners.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines