• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MSI distribution (Air/Flash/Reader/Shockwave)

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've tried to signup so I can deploy Adobe Air/Flash/Reader/Shockwave via msi using our SCCM server here, but I never get a reply. I did a google search and saw a member of the Adobe team say to post here (to another user) and they would fix it. I've never had any luck with it, can somebody help me out?

Thanks

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Hi,

Please private message me the email id you used for license application. I will forward the same to the licensing team.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

MSI installers are available via the Flash Player distribution license.   If you don't have a distribution license, please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to submit a request for the distribution license.  Note that public email addresses (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not allowed.  Please use your orgaization's/company email address to submit the request.  You'll then receive an email with the distribution agreement and the link to download the MSI installers.

Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the speedy reply, however I've done it multiple times and never received an email or license... I started to think it might be our email address. I will try again and see if it works this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the bit that never actually happens:

The confirmation e-mail will come from noreply@adobe.com and will have the applicable Distribution License Agreement as a PDF attachment. It will also include links to the download site. Check your spam filters to ensure that they do not block this email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the email id you used for license application. I will forward the same to the licensing team.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant, will do...thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the email through, thanks a lot. Just going to add the msi's to sccm and start pushing it out, thanks a lot for your help with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines