• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MSI installers for Flash Player 27?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied to distribute MSI installer for Flash - which worked fine - but the latest standard (online) installer version is 27.0.0.130 while the distribution page only offers 26.0.0.151.

Are the MSI installers for 27.0.0.130 still in progress or has the page just not been updated?

FYI, the distribution link in the email directed me here:

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The page is live with the updated builds. Please clear cache and try accessing the page.

Please remove the link you have posted.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ridhi,

Unfortunately while the page header has changed (now says Flash Player 27.0.0.130) the download links still point to the old files (install_flash_player_26_active_x.msi etc.)

Checked on two different internet connections on two different machines with the same result.

Also, while I can edit comments under the original question, I cannot edit the question itself (there is no edit button) so I cannot remove the link from the original question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please share your geo-location.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Divya,

I'm in the UK. It seems that every time I refresh the page I get a different combination of page text and download links.

Must be old stuff still cached on a CDN somewhere. I did manage to get the v27 files after refreshing the page several times!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know that clearing the cache helped!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must be old stuff still cached on a CDN somewhere.

Adobe uses several CDNs in several locales and it takes quite some time to populate the new content throughout the CDN.  This is common behaviour until all CDNs are updated throughout the various locales.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I applied sever time ago for flash msi distribution but today I can not access the download section in order to download the new installers.The page states that I do not have the right as I do not have the license! Last month It happened the same but I was able to request new license . Today the same happened!

Ca you please check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user-name link and then on the 'Message' button link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines