• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MSI - older version flash player

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I download the flash player version 25.0.0.171 MSI?

Thanks for help!

Marcin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't current have a distribution license, you'll need to apply for one:

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

I'm not sure that we provide archived versions of the MSI.  We would strongly recommend against running old versions of Flash Player, as we do see evidence that bad actors reverse-engineer fixes and target unpatched clients.  Our recommendation is to always run the latest version of Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company is approved for distribute Adobe flash player, but my software developer tested and recomended me exactly this version of Flash player for use. Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player 25.0.0.171 was released in May 2017...5 months ago.  The latest version was released in August, and a new version is scheduled to be released next Tuesday (Flash Player is updated every second Tuesday of the month). While you've tested 25.0.0.171 it's old and contains known vulnerabilities that are actively being exploited. It's highly recommended you deploy the latest version of Flash Player.  For information on exploits fixed since 25.0.0.171 was released in May, see Adobe Security Bulletins and Advisories  and look for all Flash Player related Security Bulletins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines