Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

multi page flash using doesn't work anymore in win10

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I used flash player years ago for broadcasting webcam streams on multi pages with 3 different browsers. I broadcasted in explorer, firefox and also chrome browsers, generally 3-3-3/browsers active broadcasting pages  using flash.

Im using webcam splitter to share my camera, named visit-x webcam splitter

That worked like a dream under windows 7.

Now we using (have to use) win10

Only the Chrome allows the multi page broadcasting. Edge, explorer ad firex allows only one page for flash. When i try to open the second page I've got the click-to-play, Allow and then nothing. Right click check, all allowed, microphone pot moving. just no pic

I'm already tried all the general solutions, enabled extensions, add-ons, setted group policies, whitelisting manually but nothing helps.

Summary

With windows 10 (1706) I've lost 2 browsers to using flash

I can open just the first page using flash second pages doesnt works (only in chrome)

Kindly ask you to let me know your opinion, thank you !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please refer to Adobe Flash isn't working - Google Chrome Help page for chrome settings.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt answer but please read again,

I do not need chrome help, coz chrome is the only browser what works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ridhijain

Once again....awfully thank you. What is your recommendation for case if i tried that way (u recommended) several times and its doesn't work?

As I wrote....flash works in all browsers, the problem starts when i try to use flash in the secondary pages of browsers (exc. Chrome).

I can show you how that problem looks, for example on a screencapture video, but i dont wanna upload the video here or any public interface. I' sure i cannot ask you to give me an email or so, but i really wanna keep my privacy, Let me know your opinion please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Support,

Since ridhijain​ Ignored my question about 10 days ago. I've started to edit some screenshoots and video to show how the trouble looks in real and keep my privacy too.

So im insert them all here with subjects and please let me know ur further ideas about this trouble.

first image about the perfect run. It's in win7, we can set it without any trouble in any win7 op.system.

second image about win10 with IE.

third image win10 firefox

all win10 version fails,

win7allworks.jpg

explorerwin10fail.jpg

ffwin10fail.jpg

and the video for final to see that in live....

if u cannot help please ask for developer team, what they think about this.

If u dont help or ignore again i will ask for help anywhere i can, reddit, youtube etc, Because its very important for me, thats why i tried to show you and spend all of my freetime with it in the last 10 days. So plesae dont ignore me, if u dont know whats that just ask for the developer team, pls understand its important.

Thanks for you help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What version of Flash Player is installed on your machine? If you have the latest version of Flash Player(26.0.0.137) and you still see the issue, please log a bug at Tracker .

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ridhijain

I've sent the buglog at tracker on Thusday. There wasn't any notification mail about the log and no answer yet. Is it normal? Thank you

BR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you happen to have the bug number handy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jeromiec

Not at all, just clicked to send/create button, and its navigated to next page -> "thank you" or something like that, honestl i dont remember the next page, and no screenshot. Still no answer from tracker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to set expectations, it's unclear if this is a Flash issue, a Windows issue, or something else.  Any fix from either side is going to be on the order of months (we release monthly), and any investigation will begin at the point at which it reaches the front of the queue.  It's definitely interesting and something that we'd like to look at, but it's not the highest priority issue on-deck.  I suspect it's something fairly subtle, and you can probably find a workaround by experimenting with the various major browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jeromiec. Yes it's me. There is 4 elements. windows, flash, browser, camera splitter. that elements works well in win7, and works only in chrome browser under win10. There wasn't any version of flash under win10 which could solve the problem. I'm glad you can see the interesting factor in my case. I thought its something solvable deep in win10 settings, policy settings, etc, thats why i tried to show the differences between win7/win10 on the same pc.

" you can probably find a workaround by experimenting with the various major browsers"

Im a basic flash player user - my smartness helps me until i can find recommendations on the internet about flash player, the main source of recommendations cames from the developers, guess its you. I've tried what i could. Btw I almost forgot to tell.... I tried that on old win10 and fresly installed win10 too. It doesn't help.

I can understand its not the highest priority, Im ok with secondary and thirdly level of priority (just keep me in mind) and maybe i have luck and some of your developers will see clearly how to solve.

Keep in touch

Kindly waiting for your next comments/opinions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem.  The bug you filed allows us to keep track of the bug and route it to the right people for follow-up.  It's much harder to lose track of it that way. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines