• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MY ACCOUNT # WITH YOUR COMPANY IS  [moderator: personal information removed per forums policy]

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Suyatha Reddy & Prerank: My Name is Mrs Diane Gigliotti [moderator: personal information removed per forums policy], i have been speaking with abode to find out why I cannot get your application open on my Firefox Brower to play my games.

each month you company charges my bank there name now is wWSFS last charge was 8 31 2020 in the amount of $ 15.89 Abode Acropro Subs 408-536-6 ca seq # 024326700637. the next payment is sechulded for ept 28, 2020 for $ 15.89.  MY ACCOUNT # WITH YOUR COMPANY IS [moderator: personal information removed per forums policy]

i was told that abode will no longer be available as od december 31,2020 ,

can you tell me how am i suppossed to use morizilla firefox to play my games on club pogo?

& why did i receive a e mail stating  that my accont was closed since May 2019 when you have been taking the money along.   CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHT IS GOING ON AND WHY I CANNOT 

USE YOUR SERVICES YET YOU ARE TAKING MY MONEY PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE mRS DIANE GIGLIOTTI [moderator: personal information removed per forums policy]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Adobe announced Flash Player's end-of-life 3 years ago, in July 2017.  This gave Flash content developers 3.5 yrs to migrate their content to a different technology.  The onus is on the developer to do this, not Adobe.  Some developers will migrate to a different technology, some will not and their content will become unavaiable once Flash Player reaches end-of-life.

each month you company charges my bank there name now is wWSFS last charge was 8 31 2020 in the amount of $ 15.89 Abode Acropr

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not a contact to Adobe Customer Service. Please DO NOT post personal info, you place yourself at risk.

Adobe Flash Player will not be available after the end of the year. You will no longer be able to play old Flash games. They will be gone forever. Flash Player has always been free, and has no connection to the subscription you pay for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe announced Flash Player's end-of-life 3 years ago, in July 2017.  This gave Flash content developers 3.5 yrs to migrate their content to a different technology.  The onus is on the developer to do this, not Adobe.  Some developers will migrate to a different technology, some will not and their content will become unavaiable once Flash Player reaches end-of-life.

each month you company charges my bank there name now is wWSFS last charge was 8 31 2020 in the amount of $ 15.89 Abode Acropro Subs 408-536-6 ca seq # 024326700637. the next payment is sechulded for ept 28, 2020 for $ 15.89.

This appears to be an Acrobat Pro monthly subscription, which has nothing to do with Flash Player.  If you wish to cancel your Acrobat Pro subscription (you won't be able to view/edit/create PDF documents), please refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For completeness, here's the original announcement from back in 2017:

https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines