• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Apple browser is Safari. I've enabled it to download Flash Player, but it says that my Adobe has critical issues. I need someone to call me by phone, and talk me through getting Flash to work on this MacBook Pro.

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to update the Adobe Flash Player on my home MacBook Pro, so that I can take a food servers test online.  I've checked the website preferences on my Safari Browser, and they seem to be saying that the Adobe on my computer has critical issues, and it won't download the Flash Player.  I need someone to call my on my landline, and talk me through getting this Flash Player issue resolved.  I am not a computer programmer, and I cannot follow all your written instructions and questions, and choices. They are all incomprehensible to me, and I need a technician to talk to me on the phone.  My version is MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6.

If someone can call me, please send me an email with your phone number, so I can call you.  Thanks. Ben Meek

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, that's just not going to happen. There is no free support, or even paid support, for this free product, and email will not call you.

BUT, what will happen is that scammers will contact you. They will phone you (probably on Skype) and offer to fix everything. They will connect to your computer, install viruses, and try to get you to pay for things you don't need. Don't be fooled. Don't be scammed. Don't expect the moon!

You need to follow instructions. We can probably help you with that if you do your best to follow, and tell us exactly where you get stuck, what happens, and so on. We help a lot of people, and very few people are programmers.

So, some questions first.

1. Why do you believe you need to update? If you get a message, EXACTLY what is it?

2. What happens when you try to update? If you get a message, EXACTLY what is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines