• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my flash player is disabled but it is on in the settings

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody my flash player is disabled and I followed the settings fix but it is on what do I do

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need more specifics...

But overall - all browsers are now pretty much disabling the Flash Player by default.

You either have to enable it per instance/page, or go to the browser settings to enable it fully.

Is that what you mean - you have it enabled in your browser settings but it is still disabled?

what browser?

Do you have any third-party tools (i.e. ad-blocker) that may be overriding the browser settings and disabling the flash player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, those browsers are LOCKED by Microsoft... meaning you need to search Microsoft - Official Home Page for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to provide assistance, please provide the following:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot​

As others have commented, all major browser vendors are disabling Flash by default and forcing users to enable it, in some cases, per site as there is no 'allow flash always' option (looking at you Edge).   It's also possible the content you're attempting to view isn't coded correctly to handle these new and constantly changing browser changes.  Providing more, detailed, information will be helpful for us to assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

Not sure maybe I also have a same concern. Please find below the snap-shot for the same.

In the snap-shot it is telling me to enabled by Flash Player but when I checked this in my setting it was already on. I am facing many issued for this reason. Not able to play some online video as well. Request to kindly check and do the needful.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi aakrit27 ,

Please click the puzzle-piece in the address field to display the 'Allow Flash' message window:

This is due to Edge's disable Flash by default implementation.  After clicking 'Allow once' or 'Allows allow' the page will reload and Flash content will display on this page.  Note that this is a per-site feature.  Microsoft removed the 'always allow for all sites' option in Edge.  For more information see Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run - Microsoft Edge Dev BlogMicrosoft Edge Dev Blog

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines