• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Flash Player for Android 6.0 phone

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a question about a problem that I am having. I have an android 6.0 phone and I am in need of flash player to play an important video. I downloaded FP version 4.0 from the the Adobe archive. After I installed it, the video still won't play. A real small square pops up on the play screen for a second then disappears. Dialogue comes up saying I need to install Flash Player! Can somebody please help with ideas? Is fp4.0 not compatible with Android6.0? Is there a better version? Help, I am plugin illiterate!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Hi,

Flash Player is not supported on mobile devices. Refer to Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player  for supported platforms.

For mobile devices you can use a browser such as Puffin Browser - It’s Wicked Fast!​ or similar.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Photoshop Lightroom forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player is not supported on mobile devices. Refer to Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player  for supported platforms.

For mobile devices you can use a browser such as Puffin Browser - It’s Wicked Fast!​ or similar.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What can't you see?  If you have installed Puffin browser and are unable to view Flash content you'll need to contact the Puffin developers, not Adobe, as it's not an Adobe product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines