• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help in automating Flash Player downloads

May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I have a requirement to download latest Flash Player update every month or whenever it is released. We have subscribed for Flash Player updates, and we use our Adobe ID and password to login to Adobe downloads page and download them.

I would like to automate this entire process, where I can supply Adobe credentials via command line and download them. This helps us save some manual efforts when the updates are released. Please let me know if there are any APIs we can use to implement it.

Hope my question explains well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Unfortunately, the current distribution license login system does not allow for automating the download of the files.  Customers need to manually log in and download the installers.

An alternative is to host the Background Update resources locally as the Background Update resources package file is available outside of the distribution license page.  For more information on hosting the Background Update resources locally please see chapter 3 of the Flash Player Admin Guide. If you have questions on hosting the Background Update resources locally, please post them to this topic and I'll receive an email notification of a new post to this topic.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines