Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help in installing Flash player and Adobe Connect

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

We are facing difficulty in deploying Adobe Flash player..is any one know any way to deploy silently without closing IE browser. Why we are installing Adobe Flash player is we are using Adobe connect meeting tool and adobe Flash player is require for that.

Please help me someone..

Thank you

Asad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For various deployment strategies refer to the document available on Adobe Flash Player Administration Guide for Flash Player | Adobe Developer Connection page. For distribution of Flash Player you need to apply for distribution license. The link for the form is Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe .

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ridhijain,

Thank you for your response.

Yes we already have licence and MSI file but while deploying we are facing issues....Like IE should b closed while installation hence deploying getting fail. pls suggest any other way to deploy it.

We are using Adobe connect and to attend meeting we need Adobe flash payer even after installing Adobe connect add-in system asking install flash player to attend Connect meetings. Please help us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How are you deploying Flash Player? There is no such requirement as IE should be closed. What failure are you observing?

Could you share FlashInstall logs from any one machine. For log file locations, you can refer to Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and to upload/share the logs, please follow steps mentioned How to share a document here.

Once you have uploaded, share the link to the uploaded files.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ridhijain,

I am sorry for now i dont have logs and i am using SCCM tool to deploy it.

If you know the how to deploy it please suggest me so that i can try that way.

Thanks

Asad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi syeda72382333​,

For SCUP deployment, use file AdobeFlashPlayerCatalog_SCUP.cab available on Adobe - Player Licensing : Distribution Strategies page. You need to have any pre-version installed on the machine for the same.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ridhijain,

yes i tried this method and i am able to see Flash player updates in my SCCM, but i am getting below error when i deploy this package in my test computers.

Error : The software change returned error code 0x800B0004(-2146762748).

Please help!.

Thanks

Asad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi syeda72382333​,

The error you are seeing is generally seen when the SCCM client does not have the appropriate SCCM certificate. Are you seeing this error only for Flash Player deployment or other third party deployments as well such as Java, Adobe Reader, etc.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines