Need to close Chrome???

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this has been asked but I can't seem to find the answer.

I am trying to run a Arlo Pro app which asks for a newer version of the Flash Player.  When I follow the click here link it takes me to the Adobe Flash Player update site.  I choose Install.  It downloads and begins the install, at about 55% is stops and says I need to close Chrome.  I do (or else, I already have), and click continue, but it comes back again with I need to close Chrome.  This just goes round and round?  How do I solve this problem. 

I am running Chrome in Windows 10.  I do note that when I choose help it takes me to a screen for Windows 7 or earlier.

Thanks, Shane

TOPICS
How to, Update

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually when this happens there's some process that is identifying itself as Chrome.  Go to Task Manager and view all process from all users.  Look for Chrome process and terminate it.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines