• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to download Flash offline installers

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back in June, our company got a redistribution agreement in place for Adobe Flash.  So, what I need is a link where I can go to download offline installers for the varous Web browsers on Windows 10 and Windows 7.  In the past, we had access to an FTP site, but that site is gone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe most likely sent you a response, and it's probably sitting in a perimeter email security quarantine. 

The email is from <noreply@adobe.com>, and contains an encrypted PDF with access details specific to your organization.  Since the PDF is encrypted, the perimeter security appliance can't inspect it, and your organization's rules are defined such that it was quarantined.

While I'm more than happy to ask the distribution team to re-send your license, you'll need to talk to your email administrator to ensure that the next email will actually be received.  It's pretty likely that they'll just point you to an existing quarantine portal, where you'll be able to retrieve the original email, which was probably sent well within 48 hours of your request.

If you do need us to resend the license, please send me a private message (just click my username) with the email that you used to register, and I'll escalate it with the distribution team; however, unless changes are made by your email administrator in advance of us resending the email, it's very unlikely that you'll get it.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, they wouldn't have sent it to me, since I wasn't the person that made the request (back in June).  And anyway, it was done by a contract amendment letter ("Adobe Runtimes Distribution Agreement"), to our director of IT & Services procurement, from Joe Ramirez, Adobe VP, Legal (Contracts and Associate General Counsel).  That's the title under his signature in the PDF copy of the letter I was sent.

Our procurement person sent an email to our Adobe account rep, so hopefully they will be able to straighten it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, we would have sent the response to the email address supplied to us when the request was made. 

If you've done this outside of the automated systems (I'm an engineer on the product, and don't have insight into contractual or business development activities) and you have named contacts, that's the best course of action.

For completeness, here's the link to the distribution program and online application form:

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

If you want to shoot me a note with the company name and appropriate contact details, I'd be happy to forward it on to the distribution team.  They're usually pretty quick to turn these around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines