• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Needed a guidance about my site which has embedded pages from another?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone I have courier related site and my question is I have built it on wordpress but the results it shows go to the offical site now I have created a subdomain for it and it is sort of a iframe now I suspect that this site uses flash player technology so it loads slowly I am hoping you guys can tell me what to do to speed up and keep it optimized?

Best

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think my question isn't understood properly so let me rephrase it. I have this site and It has iframe  subdomain in it.

The other site is built in html so it is using flash player and it shows the result I want it to be speedy is there any way I could acheive it or I have to built the whole mechanism for my site. This is the site url : mycouriertracker.com

Please guide accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please explain in detail how this involves Flash Player. Which is going away in 4 months! If it does use Flash this is no time to be optimizing it!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines