• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New browser issues

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest version of Windows 10. and I cam upon a new browser promising better security and I'm testing it. The name of the browser is Brave and for some reason isn't able to run Flash for some reason. Anyone else come across this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

The Brave browser is based on Chromium.  Please ensure the correct Flash Player plugin (PPAPI for Chromium-based browsers) has been installed.  Chromium does disable Flash by default, and thus blocks Flash by default.  To allow Flash, see Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help 

Note, that while Brave is based on Chromium, it is not officially supported, meaning we don't develop for it, nor test on it.  For supported platforms, see Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Brave browser is based on Chromium.  Please ensure the correct Flash Player plugin (PPAPI for Chromium-based browsers) has been installed.  Chromium does disable Flash by default, and thus blocks Flash by default.  To allow Flash, see Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help 

Note, that while Brave is based on Chromium, it is not officially supported, meaning we don't develop for it, nor test on it.  For supported platforms, see Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines