Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New releases not received

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I issued one request to receive the latest release of Adobe Flash Player and no response so far.

Can you help please?

PCs now are at 28.0.0.126 version.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting Flash Player https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

If you are asking about the special download to be able to "package" the software for distribution, I don't think any other user in the public forum is going to be able to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm assuming you are referring to requesting a distribution license, if so:

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and contains an encrypted PDF file.  Many spam filters and perimeter email scanners block the email.  Please check your spam folders and with your IT team (if perimeter email scanners are implemented) to see if the email is there.  If it's not there, private message me the Adobe ID/email address you used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

Thank you.

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines