• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Animation Test

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With each Flash Player update it is becoming more difficult to test the installation in Firefox.  Today I have not been able to find a test page that allows one to see animation in motion after the new installation in Firefox.  This would not be necessary if Adobe maintained its test pages so that we would not have to look elsewhere to test this product of theirs.  Adobe is doing BAD!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?  Which animation test (on which page) are you referring to?

On Windows 7 x64 and 64-bit Firefox 60.0, the animation test works on https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html, after enabling Flash Player on the page:

Same for OS X 10.11 and 64-bit Firefox 60, the animation test also works on https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html page (after enabling Flash Player on the page):

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 10.08.29 AM.jpeg

Firefox, like other major browser vendor's disables Flash by default, forcing user's to enable it, usually on a per-site basis.  Please ensure you have enabled Flash Player in the browser (Set Adobe Flash to "click to play" on Firefox | Firefox Help , Why do I have to click to activate plugins? | Firefox Help )

If Flash content still doesn't display after you've enabled Flash in the browser, provide the following information:

• Operating System, including version
  • Direct link to content that is not playing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maria__, this wacko page did not even allow me to add Windows 7 64-Bit among the tags.  Anyway I would not have started this thread if that page you illustrated worked.  I am neither the only one having this trouble, nor the only one having any trouble with Firefox animation in general.  Likewise, that bit of animation on the page you posted works even with outdated Flash plugins.  No, at the top the usual message that indicates a successful installation does not appear.  No, the tests do not work in Firefox no matter what I do in the addons section.  Furthermore, on the page get.adobe.com/flashplayer/about there is a huge blank space where other browsers show animation.  No, you post here was a waste of time, my already wasted enough time not only on those pages but also in trying to find other pages with animation to test the recent Flash Player version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this wacko page did not even allow me to add Windows 7 64-Bit among the tags.

Adding OS information on in your comment is MORE efficient than adding as a tag.  Tags are for people searching for issues.  When I read through a report, I don't look at tags for browser/os information.

Likewise, that bit of animation on the page you posted works even with outdated Flash plugins.

I'm not sure what you mean by this?  You say it doesn't work, then this comment indicates it does work.

Furthermore, on the page get.adobe.com/flashplayer/about there is a huge blank space where other browsers show animation.

The team responsible for this page has been notified that the System Information widget is not working.  I don't have an ETA as to when it'll be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was not in a good mood when I began this post; and now I am in a worse one.  So, I will not even follow the next comment here.  Just don't expect me to buy anything more Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines