• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No plugins

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent hours online with customer support (Apple AND Adobe) to no avail. I'm on a website that requires Adobe Flash. I already have Adobe Flash on my computer (Macbook Air) and even have a couple of the same icon on my desktop. 

However, several websites say "You do not have Adobe Flash installed on your computer. Go here to install." I've read several support sites, and chatted with Adobe representatives, and they tell me to go to Safari > Preferences > Websites > Plugins and makes ure that Adobe Flash is checked. The problem is, there is no listing that says "Plugins." 

Can anyone help? I'm not good with technology and I feel like I'm just going in circles!

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14, released September 2020, ahead of Flash Player's end-of-life at the end of 2020.  You're only option on Mac is to use one of the other supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Opera

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14, released September 2020, ahead of Flash Player's end-of-life at the end of 2020.  You're only option on Mac is to use one of the other supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Opera

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure why Adobe representatives would talk to you - they are not supposed to give support for free software. No wonder they didn't know what the real problem was. But you might hope Apple would know. Also, you should read the release notes for new software - Apple did specifically list this as one of the exciting new features of Safari 14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines