• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No reply from emails about adobe flash player distribution Signup

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Parent Company upgraded the corporate time clock system 3 weeks ago and it no longer uses Java, but without warning, now Adobe Flash for Firefox, so without notice i need to install Flash on 700+ PCs. So i signed up for Adobe flash player distribution to get the MSI to deploy it with GPO, the signup said 3 business day and it has been 3 weeks and still no reply! so far we are manually installing adobe as needed but i need the MSI to properly deploy this to all PCs. is there a way to contact adobe directly about this!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the Message button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the Message button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, if you haven't, if you have a perimeter email quarantine or security scanner (Postini, etc.), I'd recommend checking to see if the reply is there.  Adobe sends the credentials in an encrypted PDF, and a lot of similar systems will quarantine it because it's not inspectable....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines