• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no se me instala flash player en windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He intentado instalar el flash player, activando y desactivandolo de microsoft edge y complementos, pero no he podido instalarlo de ninguna forma.

Espero que me puedan dar una respuesta.

Gracias por vuestra atención

SaludosError Flash player.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge browsers on Windows 10, and all Flash Player for IE/Edge updates are released by Microsoft.  For issues with Flash Player on IE/Edge, see:

For the Installation Initialization Error you are getting, I will need to obtain the Installation log files to investigate further.  See the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and provide all files listed (Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log, FlashInstall32.log and FlashInstall64.log).  Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines