• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No sound on Flash Player WIN7 (64bit)

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have lost all sound on flash player videos after the recent update. I’ve gone through the following troubleshooting list, to no avail: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html

Sound on other than flash player videos works, but not a peep on flash in any of the browsers I have installed. No error messages either just mute videos.

Any ideas on what to do next? Install earlier version and hope for a fix?

WIN7(64), Mozilla Firefox59.0.1/IE/Opera/ Flash Player 29.0.0.113

Thanks,

Terhi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Never mind:turns out the issue wasn't with flash player, but something or another to do with my NVIDIA drivers, reinstalling them solved my problem.

Still cannot understand why the sound in other than flash players worked though..

Anyway, just wanted to update this.

T

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind:turns out the issue wasn't with flash player, but something or another to do with my NVIDIA drivers, reinstalling them solved my problem.

Still cannot understand why the sound in other than flash players worked though..

Anyway, just wanted to update this.

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines