• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No support for for Flash Player.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to get help for Flash Player not working in Firefox I have had three and a half hours of conversation with five different agents. during this process I have been mislead, told repeatedly to download and install the application Was assure the whole conversation would be emailed to me when I closed the session. No option to get this came up when I closed the help session. Ofter around two and a half hours finally was told no live or telephone support for Flash player. rest of time was trying to get a link to submit a complaint to but instead the link finally supplied was to report Bugs in the application or suggestion ti improve it. No option to put a complaint in unless you used one of these where it would undoubtedly be dimissed as irrelevant. Only record I have of converstaion was capturing in in text pad so no doubt that will be dismissed as fabricated. Should have taken series of screen captures.

Will actively be looking for another application to play flash presentations and will never willingly spent a penny on Adobe products.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Adobe does not offer direct technical support for free products like Flash Player and Reader.  We do provide these user-to-user forums as a courtesy.  It's cool that the agent tried to help, but the person that pointed you to the forums was right.

If you'd like help with the actual problem that you experienced, we'd be happy to try and help you. 

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry just aadding as suspected email with online conversation not received.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm amazed the agents talked to you at all, beyond explaining there is no support for free products. Definitely above and beyond what I'd expect, to find over two hours to try to help. I'd post a commendation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe does not offer direct technical support for free products like Flash Player and Reader.  We do provide these user-to-user forums as a courtesy.  It's cool that the agent tried to help, but the person that pointed you to the forums was right.

If you'd like help with the actual problem that you experienced, we'd be happy to try and help you. 

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines