Not able to Login on website of analysi-one.com

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to login on Website of analysis-one.com as their login requirement is Flash player V9. is there any solution to this? please help me here or email me at [EMAIL REMOVED BY MODERATOR FOR YOUR PROTECTION.]

TOPICS
End of life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021
Ask Analysis-one why their log-in doesn't work without Flash Player.  It's their website, they need to update it.  There's nothing you can do from your end.  Given that Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 2.0 and Adobe Flash Player v9 have not existed for a very, very  l-o-n-g  time, I don't have much confidence in that site or the people running it. All websites had 3-1/2 years advanced notice that Flash Player was ending on Dec 31, 2020, more than ample time to change their log-in system befor...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ask Analysis-one why their log-in doesn't work without Flash Player.  It's their website, they need to update it.  There's nothing you can do from your end. 

Given that Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 2.0 and Adobe Flash Player v9 have not existed for a very, very  l-o-n-g  time, I don't have much confidence in that site or the people running it.

All websites had 3-1/2 years advanced notice that Flash Player was ending on Dec 31, 2020, more than ample time to change their log-in system before now.

https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/enterprise-end-of-life.html

Also for your own protection,  please DO NOT post email or other personal information in this public user-to-user forum where scammers, spammers or robot harvesters could exploit it.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines