Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Notification of updates.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to know if email alerts are available for new versions of Adobe Flash Player.

Indeed I would like to be informed as soon as a new version is available.

Going by email is more interesting for me than receiving notifications directly from the application because in companies, these are often disabled.

Thank you for coming back.

With kind regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

This page Adobe Security Bulletins and Advisories  has an option to register to receive Security Bulletin notifications.  Unfortunately, you cannot select to receive Security Bulletins for a specific product, so by registering you'll receive notifications for all Adobe products.

Normal Flash Player releases are on the second Tuesday of the month (Patch Tuesday).  You can set a calendar reminder to check for an update on that day.

Alternatively, you can opt into Background Updates, which is the qui

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page Adobe Security Bulletins and Advisories  has an option to register to receive Security Bulletin notifications.  Unfortunately, you cannot select to receive Security Bulletins for a specific product, so by registering you'll receive notifications for all Adobe products.

Normal Flash Player releases are on the second Tuesday of the month (Patch Tuesday).  You can set a calendar reminder to check for an update on that day.

Alternatively, you can opt into Background Updates, which is the quickest way to automatically update Flash Player.  Systems opted into Background Updates are normally updated within 24 hours of a new version being available, assuming the system is connected to the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your clear and detailed answer.

Sincerely,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the link to:

https://campaign.adobe.com/nl/jsp/logon.jsp?target=%2FwebApp%2FadbeSecurityNotificationsRegistration...

but get a security error when trying to open the page please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link you posted does not appear to be complete.  Was this link in the email you received?  What is the subject of the email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link was on the support pages where opening the link should enable me to sign up for security bulletins

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What support page?  Please provide specific, detailed information so that we may be able to better assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria

I am referring to the page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/security.html

When I click the register link (which should open the link given previously) I get an error.

“This page can’t be displayed”

Regards

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting the exact location of the broken link.  I'll escalate to the appropriate team.

--
Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

The 'register' link on the Adobe Security Bulletins and Advisories  has been fixed.  Thanks again for reporting this.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've signed up to the Alert but so far I haven't received any email from Adobe regarding security updates, though the fix is published in bulletin already. Can you please help check why it's not working for some accounts? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for reporting.  I am following up on this and will reply when I have an update.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@joannaq70390062

Can you private message me the email address you used to register for notifications?  The security team is asking.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic in the message.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines