• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offline installer can't connect??

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gone through quite a few of the discussions on here and they all lead back to the same place for the offline downloaders:

Still having problems?

If you are still having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player, try downloading the installer:

Problem is that I click on the links and download what is supposed to be the offline installer and I get a file that is 1180 KB and when run tells me it can't connect??

So I look into the help files and there is a link for running the Chrome update flash option and I get to this pic:

All happy now because to shows that the file size is 20.8 MB.  Awesome!! That sounds like an offline installer.  HA! downloads the same file.  I'm being punked here aren't I? 

So, can you can you point a guy to the correct location for this possible 20.8 MB file so that I can update my air-gapped computer that I use for mostly my home security system?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All of the links in the 'Still having problems' section of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier  tech note download the full installer.  They do not redirect to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer page, which downloads the online/shim installer.

I've confirmed using both Chrome and Opera on Windows 10 - the full offline installers download, not the shim installer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines