• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offline installer for Flash NPAPI

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I would like to download an offline installer for Flash NPAPI.  The Online one fails with an "Application initialization error".  Please provide me a link to the full offline installer with all included files.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The offline installers are posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier  page in the 'Still having problems section'.

I'd like to troubleshoot the error you are receiving.  If you have a few minutes, provide the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files saved at:

• Vista and above: C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs
  • XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<YourUserID>\Local Settings\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs

Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud and post the link to the uploaded files.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Maria.  I should have mentioned that I'm trying to install Flash on a Windows 10 machine.  I've tried this installer before and I think there may be an incompatibility with Windows 10 because it just hangs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10 is a supported platform and the installers are tested extensively on supported platforms.  The log files should provide some information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines