Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offline installer

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I have gone through a few forums to determine the process and the URL to download the offline installer. I have several servers that are in a secure no-internet DMZ and need to update the flashplayer and reader on these machines. I have signed up for a distribution license and I was able to verify my email address and log in. Yet I am unable to find the offline installer. Every link i follow takes me to the online installer. Please help urgently as I need to update these software for an upcoming audit in a banking environment (PCI DSS Certification).

Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which region do you belong to? If you are a user in China region, then you will not be able to access the offline installers. This is in alignment with the Flash Player end-of life announcement, we are no longer taking requests for Flash Player distribution agreements in certain regions, including China. All the users with existing distribution licenses were notified about this change.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.

I am located in South Africa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information.

Could you try login into the distribution page, the link you can find in the pdf attached in the email confirmation you would have received for your distribution license. Then try downloading offline installers. It should work.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As yet I have not received an email with a attached PDF. I have only received the email whereby I was requested to verify my email. I should mention that I only signed up a few hours ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would be getting a mail from noreply@adobe.com within 24 hours of your application. The mail would have a pdf attachment. You can get the link to the offline installers download page from the pdf.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You

I will await the email to be delivered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day

It has been more than 24 hours and I still have not received the email with the attached PDF document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Dashpay  and  @stephenw7625588

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team. To send a private message, right-click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, It has been more than 5 days and I still have not received the email with the attached PDF document. I have checked my junk folder as I was aware that the email may be redirected there but nothing has been received . I am in the United Kingdom and the servers we need to install Flash Player on are air-gapped and do not have internet access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines