• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old Flash software?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for an old flash software that used to let the user select the background/foreground/font etc, and then save it as an swf file. All effects were pre-loaded; all the user had to do was try dofferent combinations. I am pretty sure it was something like FlashFX Pro or some such, but no luck through Google. Which subreddit can help me search for this? Where can I search for old flash software through Google? Any way to hunt for old software by combing through Google images?

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since Flash Player is closing down in a year, and nobody with a mainstream browser will be able to use SWF, I suspect many Flash-related products are vanishing. The Adobe tool which can create SWF files (if you must) is Adobe Animate CC, the successor to Adobe Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines