• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old sony clie flash player issues

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i own an old sony clie, and recive an error message when i try to run even the most simple flash games. it is a sony clie PEG-UX50/U, and it has a built in flash player. i download the flash game onto the memory stick under the files: Palm>Programs>MMFlash     when i try to run the game by selecting flash player from the main menu, then the game, it gives me a message that reads: "Please wait...". this message never goes away, and the game never starts. i doubt anyone can help me with this problem, as they stopped production of these devices in 2004, due to them being obslete.

TOPICS
Error , Product issue , SWF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

All I can tell you about this is what I found in the manual.  I've *seen* one of these in a box when I was clearing out a storage closet a few years back, but I never actually worked on it.

It looks like it's a port of Flash Player 5, which means that you would need content that was compiled for Flash Player 5 (circa 2004-2005?) or below.

I don't think there's a whole lot of "fixing" this thing, and there's definitely not an upgrade path to anything that looks like a modern Flash Player versio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can tell you about this is what I found in the manual.  I've *seen* one of these in a box when I was clearing out a storage closet a few years back, but I never actually worked on it.

It looks like it's a port of Flash Player 5, which means that you would need content that was compiled for Flash Player 5 (circa 2004-2005?) or below.

I don't think there's a whole lot of "fixing" this thing, and there's definitely not an upgrade path to anything that looks like a modern Flash Player version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I'll try to find an old flash game if I can and try to download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines