• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only 25 years

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost every code language is nearly permanently accessable through certain hardware. What's stopping Adobe from ending supprt for everything else we pay for? Why should I ever pay for another product of Adobe's if your're going to steal my ability from using it in due time? Actively blocking every possible user from accessing your proprietary file system is shameful. This is not your content to block. This is content made by thousands of developers and used by potentially billions of people. My [former] ShockWave and Flash projects are in ruins.

I suggest creating a 'warning' instead of outright blocking people from using Flash.

TOPICS
Browser , End of life , Product issue , SWF , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you ask Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Mozilla and other browser vendors why THEY stopped supporting Flash Player.  The answer is they don't want you using Flash for security reasons.  That's why Flash Player has ended. 

Incidentally, nobody uses pre- PHP 5 scripts anymore.  So what makes you think that codes last forever?  They don't.  Everything has an end of life. 

PHP End of Life - https://www.php.net/eol.php

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines