Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Adobe Flash Player on Mac

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using Dell desktop computer and I could usually open games using Adobe flash player but now that I'm on mac my problem is:

My Adobe Flash Player is downloaded and installed but I could only use it as a browser extension.

Now that I changed to Mac I don't know what to do and I've been trying to explain to supports and they don't have an answer for me and so I'm here.

Why can't I use Adobe Flash Player without having to use a browser? Why can't I open my game through Adobe Flash Player

I can't use my Dell desktop anymore since it broke that's why I'm using a Mac. I don't want to use it on a browser.

If possible please email me at [moderator: personal information removed per forums policy, Email signatures and personal information]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Flash Player is a browser extension. That's all it is, all it's ever been, you've never been able to open it, because it was never an app. Maybe on your PC you have some other kind of app that also uses Flash Player. I think Adobe even make one, called Flash Projector.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is a browser extension. That's all it is, all it's ever been, you've never been able to open it, because it was never an app. Maybe on your PC you have some other kind of app that also uses Flash Player. I think Adobe even make one, called Flash Projector.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Test Screen Name,

I can not make your answer correct for some reason

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 5:13 AM Test Screen Name <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you need the Flash Project, as OP mentions.  It's available for download at Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads

Scroll down to the 'Macintosh' section and select the 'Download the Flash Player projector' item.  Don't download the one that has 'debugger' in the title, as this is for content creators and includes debugging tools that make the playback experience less than pleasant for the average user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines