• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

out dated Flash player message in Firefox 57

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm receiving an update your Flash player message every time I try to view a video in Firefox. I have installed the latest version of Flash player but still receive the outdated player message when trying to watch a video. I've uninstalled both Firefox and Flash player 3 times but still receive the error message. Please help.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]

[Moved from Comments forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the operating system, including version, this is on?

Please provide a direct link to the content you are attempting to view.

If Flash Player installed without errors, then it's installed successfully and this is going to be an issue with either the content you are attempting to view of Firefox'x 'click-to-play' Flash implementation.  Firefox, like other major browser vendors disable Flash by default and force users to enable it per site.  This implementation also requires the site be coded/developed to conform to the browser's 'click-to-play' implementation.  Please see Why do I have to click to activate plugins? | Firefox Help  for more assistance.  If you've enabled Flash in Firefox and are still experiencing issues, please contact the content developer and Firefox for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I'm running Win7 64bit on a desktop pc. I made sure that the plug-in was activated before posting.

I've done some more investigating and found that it was not working only on specific websites. So obviously it's not a player issue but a website one. Sorry for taking up your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no worries, and thank you for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines