• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password not working

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having issues with downloading the player. It says that I need to put in a password, which I did at first and it would not allow me to download. I went onto the website signed up for the Adobe website put in the essentials including a password. I put the password in and it would not download at all with me even registering into the website. Please help me in downloading the Adobe player onto my computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is your computer, not Flash Player, prompting for the password.  The password to use is the password you use to log into your computer, assuming that account has administrator rights.  If not, you'll need to provide a user ID/password for an account that does have administrator rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked!! Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines