• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password or username not accepted

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to follow the directions and remove Adobe Flash Player from my Mac.

I keep getting the below box but when I enter my username and password that Adobe uses to sign me in, the box just vibrates.

Any ideas?

[Attachment removed by moderator.]

TOPICS
End of life , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Please DO NOT post sensitive information in this public user-to-user community.  For your protection, your attached file was removed.

image.png

The redacted screenshot above, shows that your operating system is asking if you want to install the Adobe helper application.  Assuming you have administrative level permissions to install software, enter your computer user name and password.  Otherwise, contact your organization's IT dept for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to recognise the different kinds of password prompt, to keep safe. This is asking for your Mac password, because it needs to change your Mac. You get it whenever you install apps, and often when you uninstall, and at other times. Be sure you trust the app you are running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please DO NOT post sensitive information in this public user-to-user community.  For your protection, your attached file was removed.

image.png

The redacted screenshot above, shows that your operating system is asking if you want to install the Adobe helper application.  Assuming you have administrative level permissions to install software, enter your computer user name and password.  Otherwise, contact your organization's IT dept for assistance.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines