• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'PC Matic' flagging Adobe Flash player and Shockwave?

Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below is a screenshot of my PC Matic's scan results.  It lists two Adobe items as vulnerable and recommends updating the apps.  However, when I visited the Adobe website to check Flash Player and Shockwave, it gave me a message that both were installed and working properly.  I don't understand what the problem is exactly or is there even really a problem?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

PCMAdobePost.png

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Comments forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

The current version of Shockwave is 12.2.5, and Flash Player is 26.0.0.137. You can get the installers from the bottom of the adobe.com home page.

Now, IE 11, Edge, and Chrome, all come with Flash Player built in, you may need to update Chrome to get the later Flash player, and for IE 11 and Edge it would be Microsoft that would send out an update.

If you're using Firefox or another browser, then use the installer links at adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version of Shockwave is 12.2.5, and Flash Player is 26.0.0.137. You can get the installers from the bottom of the adobe.com home page.

Now, IE 11, Edge, and Chrome, all come with Flash Player built in, you may need to update Chrome to get the later Flash player, and for IE 11 and Edge it would be Microsoft that would send out an update.

If you're using Firefox or another browser, then use the installer links at adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. I appreciate your time answering this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines