• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please tell me iOS app like Puffin Browser

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puffin Browser stopped supporting flash, please tell me a similar application for flash games on IOS!?

TOPICS
Browser

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puffin still and will continue to support Flash, don't know why you say that

https://www.puffin.com/ios/compare/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm somewhere on their website I read, that from 1 June or July they closed, the free version of their app has already shut down flash support yesterday, and the paid version gradually turned off, and the reviews about it in Appstore!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something not clear, you should contact them. I really hope they won't stop puffin browser, many users use it to enjoy Flash on mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I have an application that does not work, and many other people, the official information says, that they stop working, the question is - are there other similar applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the free and paid version on Android and is working well.

did you try to check other websites with Flash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked other sites - works on them! But my wife plays on a certain site in the game, and there does not work just, that's the problem!) Maybe I should talk to the support on this site! But everything worked until recently!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First try to clear the puffin cache and relaunch it, if it persists you can leave a feedback to the websites authors and Puffin developers. did you try this app on windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you understand well what the problem is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

of course, but do you understand the options to solve your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand only one option-another application, I just downloaded it again and it does not work for my site, even the site opens, and the game does not!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Options:

1- Go to Puffin settings, clear cache all, reload again

2 - check this website on a PC / Mac / laptop with windows or Mac OS with the last version of Flash, to see if it works, if not, so it's a website problem, if it's working so it's a Puffin problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the PC naturally works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so it's a puffin problem, leave a feedback to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're closing!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind!, the have a feedback for issues on Puffin Browser.

https://www.puffinbrowser.com/help/feedback/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you understand my comments? it's better you write to Puffin to let them know your support on IOS and leave your issue to the link I provided above. You should close now this discussion as it has nothing to do with Flash plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They shut down support for IOS! What I need to write about, what I don't want you to close?) This discussion has to do with flash, as I asked for advice on another application that supports flash!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> They shut down support for IOS!

NO they NOT!, use a PC and click on the link above!

I'm trying to help you, but you are really not resilient to the options I provided to you. The feedbak IOS suport page works, I just tried it now.

Adobe Flash stopped to support ANY mobile device since 2011.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another option which is not trivial, more for company target is to use a remote workspace, which require a PC/MAC/Linux server, for example CITRIX WORKSPACE

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/citrix-workspace/id363501921

so you can run any app from from remote, but never tried with a browser though.

Also if I told to leave a feedback EVEN if Puffin browser is stopped that's because behind any software there are humans who can change their mind at anytime, for example if a big amount of users start to complain so it will show that the demand is still high and will change their strategy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What makes you think they haven't stopped supporting IOS? There should be other applications, I searched a little, but those about which I read them too are not already in AppStore! But there must be other applications, that's what it is, why should I communicate with puffin, they light wedge did not converge!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines