• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous version of flash player

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to enter and play some games on a page but due to the new versions of Flash player I cannot enter. I have seen solutions but they always say to install Flash Player version 29, but currently I can't find that version and only the most current can be installed, I wonder if there is any way to go back to that old version (29).

TOPICS
Error , How to , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Due to Flash Player's upcoming end-of-life, previous versions of Flash Player have been removed from Adobe's sites and are no longer available for download.

If you provide more information on the issue, especially "due to the new versions of Flash player I cannot enter." we may be able to provide better assistance.  What exactly does "due to the new versions of Flash player I cannot enter." mean?  Helpful information includes:

• operating system, including version
  • browser, including version
  • d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to Flash Player's upcoming end-of-life, previous versions of Flash Player have been removed from Adobe's sites and are no longer available for download.

If you provide more information on the issue, especially "due to the new versions of Flash player I cannot enter." we may be able to provide better assistance.  What exactly does "due to the new versions of Flash player I cannot enter." mean?  Helpful information includes:

• operating system, including version
  • browser, including version
  • direct link to content that doesnt work (assuming it doesn't require account log in to access)
  • screenshots of behaviour encountered are always helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's much more likely that you need to activate Flash Player in the browser.  As we approach EOL for Flash, it's getting harder and harder to run it.  Chrome, as an example, forgets your preference when you close the brower.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines