Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Privacy PopUp No Longer Shows

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It seems running Flash on the below combination of Chrome and Flash, the privacy popup no longer shows. Without this popup, the camera application for a program I run is not working. The camera area remains blank. Firefox does not even SHOW the camera areas, its like Flash doesn't even know I have a camera installed.

Google Chrome64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit) (cohort: 64_167_win)
Revisionbf44778c9ce98ecff1128b225a165728044bbdeb-refs/branch-heads/3282@{#671}
OSWindows 10
JavaScriptV8 6.4.388.45
Flash

Any ideas? Flash and Camera are set to always allow as 'Always Ask' hides the camera and flash simple shows the 'click to enable flash' screen which does literally nothing.

I'm desperate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just was able to have someone else update their Chome to match mine. Works fine on that machine.

What settings could be stopping this privacy popup??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like Flash Player isn't even getting invoked.  The browsers continue to make it harder to run Flash Player, so you probably need to do some stuff to get Flash Player running, at which point you should get the camera prompts.

Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Why do I have to click to activate plugins? | Firefox Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines