• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem beim Instalieren

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Die Instalation des Addobe Flash Players auf Mac Safari 14.0  war erfolgreich. Jedoch konnte ich den  Plugin in Safari bei Websites nicht finden. Ist das normal ? Und was kann ich tun ?

Danke

Alexey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use Google 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "However, I couldn't find the plugin in Safari on websites. Is this normal?" however, Safari, like other browsers, blocks Flash by default.  See https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-safari.html for assistance enabling Flash in Safari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apple dropped support for the Flash plug-in in the Safari 14 update.  You'll need to use a different browser if you need to access Flash-based content.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines