Problem in the Installing "Flash Player"

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my name is Alex, i'm formatted my pc and now i cant for some reason install Flash Player

Browser: Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100

aaa.PNG

ddd.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would need to review the installation log files to find out why it's failing.

However, Chrome embeds Flash Player, so there is no reason to install Flash Player for Chrome.  Chrome does disable Flash by default, forcing users to enable it.  As of Chrome 69, when Chrome is closed, the user settings to allow Flash are deleted.  See Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help for assistance.

To find out why installation is failing, provide the following log files:

• FlashInstall log files saved at:
    • 32 Bit Windows: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log

• 64 Bit Windows: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall64.log AND

C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log (both files are required
  • Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files saved at:
    • C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs

Upload all log files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud​, or some other file sharing service of your choice that doesn't require user account to access.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting the log files.  I do see an error I'm not familiar with and will need to forward the log files to the online installer team for further investigation.

As for the site you're attempting to view Flash on, I think there's an issue with their Flash detection.  I went to  Flash Detection In Progress... and after 'allowing' Flash and JavaScript I was able to view Flash content:

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 8.29.06 AM.jpg

After several seconds, the page automatically redirects to

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 8.30.10 AM.jpg

So one minute it detects Flash, then the next it doesn't.  I would recommend contacting the content developer for assistance.

Google made changes (yet again) in Chrome 69 forcing users to 'allow' Flash every time the browser is launched.  When the user closes all instances of the browser, it deletes the user's selection and the next time the user launches the browser again, the user is forced to 'allow' Flash again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome includes Flash Player. No need to install it. Chrome does block it, by default, for every session.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines