• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Playing Videos

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I downloaded a Windows 10 update 16299, and I am now having a problem playing a YouTube video, or video from a website, like CNN.  Any thoughts or solutions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youtube has defaulted to HTML5 for quite some time now and it's most likely not Flash video. Please provide the exact links to the problematic content to investigate further.  In the interim, please see Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge  for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello….. YouTube video (any video) will start, play for approx. 3 sec, restart, then close with an error message. However approx. two hours ago, my computer played YouTube videos perfectly. Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As previously requested, please provide direct links to problematic content in order to investigate further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YouTube migrated to HTML5 video years ago.  Looking around on CNN, I don't see any Flash video there, either.  This sounds like HTML-5 (browser-based) video support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines