• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Flash Player

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Wordpress website on which a number of videos are embedded and, until recently, have always played without problem. Now although at least one still plays, the others bring up error #2036 on Windows 10 and IE and error #2035 on Chrome. The site has recently been updated though my web hosts don't believe this to be the cause and advise that a plugin be installed that doesn't use Flash.

Is there a simple way of restoring Flash functionality? I'm not tech savvy but would be grateful for any advice.

In case it's relevant my PC's OS is

Windows 10 Home Version 1703 Build 15063.540

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error messages you're seeing indicate that the videos you're hosting aren't accessible for some reason.

2035 URL Not Found. 

2036 Load Never Completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this reply. As I mentioned in my initial post, I’ve only noticed that the videos have stopped playing since a range of updates were applied to the website. Though our webhosts have told me this is not the cause of the problem, do you have a different view?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My view is expressed pretty completely in the previous response.  Without specifics, I can't give you anything concrete beyond what the error messages mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines