• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with Flash Player

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont understand, i have the latest Adobe flash player in Windows edge (win10) and when i start the game it tells me to install flash player and every time i og to install i get redirected to flash player issues that tells me i do not need to install a flash player

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don't need to install Flash on Edge, it's included of Microsoft update.

to activat Flash on Edge

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-10-edge.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

Yes thats the problem, i have it activated but still i get the Message about activating it

Sendt fra E-post<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, so it's the game that's telling you that you need to install Flash. 

You used to be able to assume that if Flash wasn't visible from JavaScript, that it wasn't available.  Now that most major US browser block Flash by default, that assumption no longer holds true.  The result is that content is showing a lot of "you need to install Flash" messages, when it's really more like "you need to allow Flash to run in your browser".

It's also kind of dependent on the code they're using to detect Flash, and how nicely it plays with Edge.  There's a lot of fragmentation in our world these days, so experimenting with a couple browsers isn't a terrible idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines