Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with windows 10 updating latest version of adobe flash player

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

My name is Ömer.I need to latest version of adobe flash player to enter the online lesson in my university.I update it .After than i enter the website but in the website my flash player is not seen. The website says me ''download flash player'' again and again.I tried many times but i cannot the reach the online lesson website.Can you please help me?Thank you.

TOPICS
Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system and browser are you using?

What website are you attempting to view Flash on?

The most recent version of Flash Player is available at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

However, Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome and there is no need to install it separately.  Microsoft embeds it in IE (Win8/10) and Edge (Win10) and there isn't a separate installer for it.

All browsers disable/block Flash by default.  When the browser detects the content requires Flash content, the browser prompts the user to enable/allow Flash.  If Flash Player is installed and the browser is not prompting you to enable/allow Flash, it's a content issue, in which case, you'll need to contact the content developer for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ei

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines