Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas de acceso a Flash Player

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes.

Os escribo porque estoy ya desesperada. He instalado el Flash Player en mi ordenador ya que lo necesito para abrir con él una serie de documentos desde el Firefox. Quiero poner dos ubicaciones de confianza y para ello debo acceder al Flash Player, en sus opciones avanzadas y dar esos permisos. Mi problema surge cuando intento acceder a esas opciones avanzadas, ya que al intentar acceder, carga, pero nunca entra a las opciones avanzadas. He probado a desinstalar y volver a instalar, he revisado que haya activado el Flash Player en Firefox e incluso he formateado el ordenador y sigo teniendo el mismo problema.

Por favor, ayúdenme, es urgente.

¡Gracias!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for answering!

-Operating system & version: Windows 10, 64 bits.

-Web browser(s) & version: Firefox 56.0.2

-Flash Player version: NPAPI 27.0.0.183

-Problem: In my operating system, Flash Player is pre-installed. I would like to set up a trusted location and I know that for that I have to access the advanced Flash Player options. For this I access the Control Panel> System and Security> Flash Player. When I try to access Flash Player, it loads but never enters, so I can not configure a trusted location and I need it.

Please, help me!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Flash Player version: 32bits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We disabled the ability for Flash content to load data from the local filesystem by default back in Flash Player 23.  You can enable it by setting the enableInsecureLocalWithFilesystem flag in mms.cfg.

You can find details in the Flash Player administrator's guide (pp. 26):

Adobe Flash Player Administration Guide for Flash Player | Adobe Developer Connection

If you're developing Flash content, you're way better off just running a local webserver like MAMP/XAMP/WAMP/etc.  Flash content loaded from the local filesystem operates in a different security context than it would when served from a webserver, so you may have content that works great locally, only to find out that it's broken when you push it to your staging server.  You're generally going to be better off if you discover any relevant security restrictions *while* you're developing, and not after the fact.  Developing in a reasonable representation of your production environment, even if it's just a simple webserver on localhost, is going to prevent a lot of those headaches.

It's also the case that browsers have introduced restrictions on local file loading, and they vary by browser, version and OS.  It's very messy.  Running a local webserver eliminates the need for all of these special settings, and removes all of the additional complexity around local filesystem rules in the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reply!

The truth is that I'm not a web developer and I have no idea how to configure Flash Player even with the instructions. It is very complicated for me could not I explain it in a simpler way?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an advanced option that we caution against using, particularly if you're just trying to play a game that you found off torrent sites or something.  There's a good reason that it's disabled.  Details are in the guide that I pointed you to, but require that you be able to navigate to and edit system configuration files.

You might take a look at the Flash Player projector, which is a standalone Flash Player that runs SWF content outside of the browser. 

Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally could fix it!

I have access to the options of Shockwave flash in firefox and I have unchecked the box "block dangerous and intrusive flash content". Also, I was able to configure the trusted location from https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.

Thank you very much for your time. Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for pointing that out.  That particular option had not made my radar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines