• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems installing Flash Player

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first place, I don't know how to get to a screen called "Manage Add-ons default view". I have tried to install flash at least 6 times, always ending on the step 3 ad, which is very confusing. When I go to plug in settings, the only plug in I see is Silverlite.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I branched your post to a new topic.  Please provide the following information:

• Operating system, including version
  • Browser, including version

If you get to step 3 (the ad) then Flash Player was installed.  This is the completion page with an optional offering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS 10.12.6

Safari11.0

As I mentioned, I got to step 3, but I still cannot find that Flash is on my computer and the web content I was trying to access, that says it needs me to install flash, still gives the same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the additional information.  If you got to step 3 with no errors, Flash is installed correctly.  Apple once again changed the behaviour of Flash in Safari 11.  We're working on updating the Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari tech note for Safari 11.  In the interim, please see my comment (comment #2) at I can't get flash player to work in Safari. for instructions on enabling Flash in Safari 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to get on a certain website, i have to get the latest adobe flash player, which i installed. and it is still continuing to say This application requires the Adobe Flash Player version http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash/.{1}.{2} or higher. To download the latest version please visit www.adobe.com/go/getflash

Can you help me with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines