Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comparto la liga de mis archivos para obtener ayuda Adobe Document Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I branched your post to a new topic as it's unclear at this time if your issue is related to the topic you posted to.

The online/shim installer log files you provided show the error is coming from the Flash Player installer itself.  To troubleshoot further, I'll need to view the Flash Player installer log file and the macOS install.log file contents pertinent to the installation.

Please do the following:

1. Review the Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? FAQ
  2. Configure your system to obtain the install.log file and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file.
  3. After setting up the console for both log files, run the installer again.
  4. When the installer fails/returns an error, make note of the error
  5. Close out of the installer
  6. Upload the install.log file contents associated with this installation attempt & the FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file to Document Cloud
  7. Post the error returned in step 4 (if one is returned) and the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines