• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with Flash in Chrome browser

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the almost same problem. Flash player is not working with my Chrome Browser.  Never works 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I migrated your issue to a new discussion topic (and titled it to the issue you are experiencing) as it's not related to the topic you posted to.

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome - there is no need to install Flash Player PPAPI plugin separately.

While Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome, it's disabled by default.  Chrome relies on the content's Flash scripts to determine if the content requires Flash or not.  If it does, then Chrome will prompt the user to enable Flash.  If Chrome can't determine if the content requires Flash, it can't prompt the user to enable Flash.

What is the direct link to the content that is not working?

To troubleshoot Flash Player in Chrome, see Google's help document https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I will try now 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, I think I got it. Works 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines