Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with flash player and youtube

Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Pro with OSX.6.8.  For at least the past month I have been unable to watch youtube (and, I believe, vimeo) videos; the youtube screen says I must download the latest Flash Player, which I have done (uninstalling and reinstalling several times) but it fails to be recognized by youtube--although on my computer Flash Player assures me I have the latest version.  I have uninstalled Flip4Mac and reviewed every variable I can think of but still have no luck.  PLEASE HELP! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X

The ONLY additional step I'd recommend if that fails is to do a Spotlight serch for Flash Player.plugin and delete ALL results before reinstalling, but that step usually isn't necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@eli.la.huertera

Does this page display the Flash animation or version number for you?

Flash Player Version (http://adobe.ly/wNzNAu)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines